Pastoral Care Team
Mission statement: We provide loving pastoral care to CUUB community members in need.
Meeting time: fourth Tues of the month, 6-7:30pm, at CUUB.
Some of our services:
- attend memorials and weddings as helpers, especially as sympathetic listeners, but also as ushers, coffee makers, etc
- send cards to people we know have experienced a joy or sorrow
- set up pastoral care sessions for those interested
- arrange meals or home help where and when needed
- such tasks as arise that fit under our umbrella
We are open to and encourage new members to join us, especially to encourage diversity.
The CUUB Pastoral Care Team members are:
Rev Karen J. McFarland, chair, email@example.com; 734-972-2376
Julie Brock, minister, firstname.lastname@example.org